Status Change Registration
Status Change Registration Transaction
- Required documents
- Original property title deed.
- Original letter of the urban planning from the Urban Planning Directorate (Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Agriculture).
- Original copy of the master planning map approved by the Planning Directorate (Municipality). According to previous situation
- Approval from the Royal Court to change property status.
- Copy of all owners’ valid passport or ID card
- Copy of its establishment agreement and C.R is required
- When there is a power of attorney for seller or buyer, a maximum of two authorized contract is required (According to the Minister of Justice and Islamic Affairs law No. 15/2000). If the power of attorney was issued out of the Kingdom of Bahrain it should be stamped and approved from the Ministry of Foreign affairs and concerned embassy
- Legal notification issued and approved by the owner to change status
- Transaction fees
- 5 dinar fixed fees for every transaction
- Land registration form costs one dinar for every transaction.
- Registration prohibitions
- A request from the Ministry of justice and Islamic Affairs courts to block any transaction for the property
- Submitting the notarized contract one year after its notarization date
- Request from the minister of Municipality and agriculture affairs to possess the property before registration
- The bank's approval letter in case of pledge
Note: During the receipt of the request if there is a need for more documents than that is mentioned, you will need to bring them.