Real Estate Planning Scheme (subdivision) Registration Transaction
- Required documents
- Original property title deed.
- Approval from the Planning Directorate (Ministry of Municipalities Affairs and Agriculture
- Copy of the master plan approved by the Planning Directorate
- Notarized waiver endorsement of the withhold properties for the public use and streets
- Copy of all owners’ valid passport or ID card
- Copy of its establishment agreement and C.R is required
- When there is a power of attorney for seller or buyer, a maximum of two authorized contract is required (According to the Minister of Justice and Islamic Affairs law No. 15/2000). If the power of attorney was issued out of the Kingdom of Bahrain it should be stamped and approved from the Ministry of Foreign affairs and concerned embassy
- Transaction fees
- 5 dinar fixed fees for every transaction
- Land registration form costs one dinar for every transaction.
- Registration prohibitions
- A request from the Ministry of justice and Islamic Affairs courts to block any transaction for the property
- Submitting the notarized contract one year after its notarization date
- Request from the minister of Municipality and agriculture affairs to possess the property before registration
- The bank's approval letter in case of pledge
Note: During the receipt of the request if there is a need for more documents than that is mentioned, you will need to bring them.