Properties Merging Registration
Two or More Properties merging (consolidation) Registration Transaction
- Required documents
- Original property title deed.
- If the properties' are in a private plan, an approval of merging properties from the Planning Directorate (Municipality) is required
- Copy of owner valid passport or ID card
- When there is a power of attorney for seller or buyer, a maximum of two authorized contract is required (According to the Minister of Justice and Islamic Affairs law No. 15/2000). If the power of attorney was issued out of the Kingdom of Bahrain it should be stamped and approved from the Ministry of Foreign affairs and concerned embassy
- Transaction fees
- dinar fixed fees for every transaction
- Land registration form costs one dinar for every transaction.
- Registration prohibitions
- A request from the Ministry of justice and Islamic Affairs courts to block any transaction for the property
- Submitting the notarized contract one year after its notarization date
- Request from the minister of Municipality and agriculture affairs to possess the property before registration
- The bank's approval letter in case of pledge
Note: During the receipt of the request if there is a need for more documents than that is mentioned, you will need to bring them.