Replacement Registration Transaction
- Required documents
- Original court verdict execution (stamped in red)
- Copy of valid passports or ID cards
- Copy of property title deed (if any).
- Non appeal certificate from the Complaints Office (Ministry of Justice).
- When there is a power of attorney for seller or buyer, a maximum of two authorized contract is required (According to the Minister of Justice and Islamic Affairs law No. 15/2000). If the power of attorney was issued out of the Kingdom of Bahrain it should be stamped and approved from the Ministry of Foreign affairs and concerned embassy.
- In case that the ruling is enforced by the enforcement court, a letter to issue a replacement should be procured from the court of enforcement.
- Transaction fees
- 5 dinar fixed fees for every transaction
Note: During the receipt of the request if there is a need for more documents than that is mentioned, you will need to bring them.