Construction Registration Transaction
- Required documents
- Original grant title deed
- A paper from the legal court for the construction issue
- Copy of the constructed person valid passport or ID card.
- When there is a power of attorney for seller or buyer, a maximum of two authorized contract is required (According to the Minister of Justice and Islamic Affairs law No. 15/2000). If the power of attorney was issued out of the Kingdom of Bahrain it should be stamped and approved from the Ministry of Foreign affairs and concerned embassy
- Transaction fees
- 5 Dinar fixed fees for every transaction
Note: During the receipt of the request if there is a need for more documents than that is mentioned, you will need to bring them.