Mortgage Transaction (Commercial or Residential)
- Original property title deed.
- Original Mortgage contract (approved by notarization office).
- The bank's representation letter.
- When there is a power of attorney for seller or buyer, a maximum of two authorized contract is required (According to the Minister of Justice and Islamic Affairs law No. 15/2000). If the power of attorney was issued out of the Kingdom of Bahrain it should be stamped and approved from the Ministry of Foreign affairs and concerned embassy.
- If it is a company, a copy of the Memorandum of Association of the company and the Commercial Registration are required.
- 5 dinar fixed fees (housing pledge) and 6 dinar fees (commercial pledge) are paid for every transaction.
- Land registration form costs one dinar for every transaction.
- A request from the Ministry of justice and Islamic Affairs courts to block any transaction for the property.
- Submitting the notarized contract one year after its notarization date.
- Request from the minister of Municipality and agriculture affairs to possess the property before registration.
Note: During the receipt of the request if there is a need for more documents than that is mentioned, you will need to bring them.