Corner Plot Sale
Corner Sale Registration Transaction
- Original property title deed adjacent to the wanted corner.
- Notarized corner sale contract issued by the municipality.
- Copy of valid passports or ID cards.
- When there is a power of attorney for seller or buyer, a maximum of two authorized contract is required (According to the Minister of Justice and Islamic Affairs law No. 15/2000). If the power of attorney was issued out of the Kingdom of Bahrain it should be stamped and approved from the Ministry of Foreign affairs and concerned embassy.
- Spray certificate of the small mosque.
- of property value will be collected as registration fees if submitted within 60 days from the date of the sale contract issued from the notary department.
- of property value will be collected as registration fees if submitted after 60 days from the date of the sale contract issued from the notary department.
- Land registration form costs one dinar for every transaction.
Note: During the receipt of the request if there is a need for more documents than that is mentioned, you will need to bring them.