Property Registration Transaction by Inheritance
- Original property title deed.
- Property legal obligatory for the deceased owner.
- Copy of heir’s valid passport or ID card.
- When there is a power of attorney for seller or buyer, a maximum of two authorized contract is required (According to the Minister of Justice and Islamic Affairs law No. 15/2000). If the power of attorney was issued out of the Kingdom of Bahrain it should be stamped and approved from the Ministry of Foreign affairs and concerned embassy.
- 5 dinar fixed fees for every transaction.
- Land registration form costs one dinar for every transaction.
- A request from the Ministry of justice and Islamic Affairs courts to block any transaction for the property.
- Request from the minister of Municipality and agriculture affairs to possess the property before registration.
- Submitting the notarized contract one year after its notarization date.
Note: During the receipt of the request if there is a need for more documents than that is mentioned, you will need to bring them.