Gifting (Endowment) Royal Registration Transaction
- The endowment letter signed by His Majesty the King.
- The original endowment document.
- Copy of valid passport or ID card for the given person.
- When there is a power of attorney for seller or buyer, a maximum of two authorized contract is required (According to the Minister of Justice and Islamic Affairs law No. 15/2000). If the power of attorney was issued out of the Kingdom of Bahrain it should be stamped and approved from the Ministry of Foreign affairs and concerned embassy.
- Application Fees: BD 5 for every transaction
- Land registration form costs one dinar for every transaction.
Note: During the receipt of the request if there is a need for more documents than that is mentioned, you will need to bring them.