Survey & Land Registration
- Streamlining and simplifying current transactions and formalities of the SLRB to meet, and exceed, users' expectations.
- Building and continuously improving the spatial information infrastructure to meet the users' fundamental requirements of spatial information.
- Improving the capabilities and abilities of the SLRB's human resources in accordance with an agreed development plan.
- Making the SLRB an exemplary model in managing spatial information.
- Involving the private sector in developing the spatial information profession, with SLRB taking regulatory responsibility for profession
- Participating in the e-government initiative of the Kingdom of Bahrain.