Topographic Survey Directorate (TSD) is responsible for national mapping of the natural and built environment of the Kingdom of Bahrain essential for planning, development and infrastructure. Features are captured by surveying using photogrammetric and field survey techniques to produce geospatial information and mapping products.
Products and Services
TSD maintains extensive mapping and digital representation of the natural and built environment topographic features. TSD captures over 150 feature types managed within a set of 478 discrete Logical Map Boundaries (LMBs) that approximately follow Bahrain’s administrative Block areas.
TSD provides a range of topographic maps and geospatial products at various scales and formats, available for purchase.
- National 3D Project – Modernisation of National Mapping
- National 3D Mapping Data Model
- National Committee for Geospatial Information Governance (NCGIG)
- Continuous and Coordinated Imagery Programme (CCIP)
- Underground Utilities Mapping Standards
- As-Built Survey Standards
Isa Ali Abdulla
Director of Topographic Survey
General Enquires: +973 1757 7999
Office Tel: +973 1751 5352