SLRB is responsible for land and property registration in the Kingdom of Bahrain and underpins the economy by securing land ownership and confidence in the property market consisting over 230,000 property parcels. Cadastral Survey Directorate (CSD) and the Sections within are responsible for ensuring the authoritative measurement and delineation of property boundaries to maintain the integrity of the cadastre.
CSD provide survey services to government and set standards for the private sector surveying firms. CSD is responsible for preparing the Deed Plan that forms the spatial component of the Title Deed registered in the land registry.
Products and Services
CSD provides a range of cadastral products and survey services. Please visit the following for further information or visit e-Services Section:
For Land Survey Applications, please download the Application Form for the following survey services requests:
Apply for a COS that shows the parcel dimension according to the title.
- Certificate of Survey (COS) Without Demarcation
Apply for a COS and demarcation on site for building permit requirements.
- Certificate of Survey (COS) With Demarcation
- By Cadastral Survey Directorate
- By Private Sector Firm
Apply for a Deed Plan to issue a new Title Deed
- Deed Plan
Apply for a court report as requested by the judge
- Court Report
Request for other cadastral service that are not mentioned above
Contact a private sector survey firm:
Fees & Other services:
Related property services and authorities:
Land Registration Services (please also visit 'Procedures' Section)
Legislations (please visit 'Legislations' Section)
Laws Regulating the Real Estate Sector
- Ownership by Gulf-Nationals
- Ownership by Non-Bahrainis
- Ownership of Storeys And Flats
- Formation of Property Owners Union
- Promulgating The Property Registration(Law 13 of 2013)
- Promulgation of Property Lease
- Implementation Regulations of Real Estate Registration Law (Regulation 10 of 2016)
- Promulgating Real Estate Sector Regulation Law (Law 17 of 2017)
Abdulrazaq Neamatallah Ali
Director of Cadastral Survey
General enquires: +973 1757 7999