The Field Survey Teams are part of the General Directorate of Survey. These teams carry out field surveying for properties in response to the daily applications for Cadastral surveying presented to the SLRB. The teams are responsible for both office and field work. Teams A, B, and C spread out across Bahrain on a daily basis to cover the areas requiring surveys.
· The extraction of all primary data for survey applications.
· The study and classification of survey applications according to the type of required survey.
· Scheduling visits to conduct field surveys in coordination with applicants after confirming appointments.
· Conducting Office Surveys (preparing survey certificates for required properties) or Field Surveys (surveying, identifying, and installing permanent border markers for required properties).
· Coordinating with the responsible technical committees to come up with solutions for problems related to Cadastral surveying.