Slrb.gov.bh/commerce Privacy Notice
• What Personal Information About Customers Does slrb.gov.bh/commerce Gather?
• What About Cookies?
• How Secure Is Information About Me?
• Which Information Can I Access?
• Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
• Examples of Information Collected
What Personal Information About Customers Does slrb.gov.bh/commerce Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience at slrb.gov.bh/commerce. Here are the types of information we gather.
• Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
• Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses slrb.gov.bh/commerce
What About Cookies?
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features such as click purchasing, Best salles.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
• We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
• We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
• It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Which Information Can I Access?
SLRB.gov.bh/commerce gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with slrb.gov.bh/commerce for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit slrb.gov.bh/commerce, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use
, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes. If you have any concern about privacy at slrb.gov.bh/commerce, please contact us
with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice and the Conditions of Use
will change also. Our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
Examples of Information Collected
Information You Give Us
You provide most such information when you , buy or communicate with customer service. For example, you provide information when you search for a product; place an order through slrb.gov.bh/commerce; provide information in Your Account
(and you might have more than one if you have used more than one e-mail address when shopping with us) or Your Profile
; communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise; complete a questionnaire or a contest entry form; provide employer information when opening a corporate account. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers; credit card information; people to whom purchases have been shipped, including addresses and phone number; people (with addresses and phone numbers.
Examples of the information we collect and analyze include the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; computer and connection information such as browser type, version, and time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, and platform; purchase history, which we sometimes aggregate with similar information from other customers to create features such as Purchase Circles
and Top Sellers